Download – The Company 6.1.1
The below image packs are the exact same as those found in the Update 6.1 posts and are not needed if you’ve already downloaded them!
Download – Image Pack Base v12
Download – Image Pack Update v12
The Company – Update 6.1.1
- All events, dreams, conversations, and notes have been converted to a new backend system to allow for more growth and functionality moving forward
- Update character creation to allow for better control of starting character
- Update Debug menu to allow for quick dose events and event/conversation testing
- This will always be a work in progress
- Listen to Saya, don’t report bugs found in the Debug menu!
Comment System Update
- Outfit comments have been completely integrated into the game
- Special outfit comments for specific clothing items to be added in a future update
- New cheats have been added to the game!
- JUSTINBAILEY – Enables Debug Mode at bottom of sidebar
- 10CCSOFTITS – Starts MC off as a Bimbo
- BESTBOI – Starts MC off as a Sissy. If MC is Female, this cheat will only tank dominance
- Fixed location display error in Cubicles at Noon
- Various spelling and syntax corrections
- Intimate scene with Penny now properly unlocks in lab after engaging with her at her apartment
- Fixed Diana potentially showing up to react to Chanel event if she shouldn’t be able to
Known Issues – Missing Saves
If you’re playing on the Online version of the game and notice your saves are missing, you’ll need to export your save file from the current online version of the game and import into the new one.
The process itself is fairly straightforward…
First, make sure the sidebar is open, and click SAVES.
Then, simply click Save to Disk to export your save file to a local .save file, then repeat the process at the new host using Load from Disk to import the .save file. Simple!
Note that this functionality is inexplicably missing from the mobile version of the game. I’ve found that forcing your browser to view the site as Desktop Mode allows this to work, at least on Chrome.
Of course, those playing the local version of the game don’t need to worry about this at all!