The Company – Update 5.1 – Release Notes
Posted on July 6, 2022 by Westane
The Company – Update 5.1
Update 5.1 focuses on Ava’s more loving MCSX endings, while also adding some new content to her existing routes.
- Added “Mommy Bride” MCSX ending events. These events adhere to the normal MCSX cooldown timer, and the second event will trigger when you try to leave for work in the morning
- Added “Tightest Family” MCSX ending content to the game. All events will unlock naturally through gameplay culminating in a new sleeping arrangement
- New morning event “Filling In” when Ava dosed for Threesome content
- New daytrip options when Ava and Dakota are dosed for threesomes
- On Ava’s “Mommy Bride” route, you can now choose to sleep in Ava’s bed after sex
- If bringing lunch to work from Ava, your meal will be reflected when having lunch with Penny, Tasha, or Sophie at work
- Updated Ava and Dakota ISS structure for “Tightest Family”
- Updated various scene descriptions for “Tightest Family”
- Added new day trip after Ava’s “Mother Lover” MCS3 dose
- Added new Friday breakfast sequence when Ava is MC’s bride
- Added new Friday breakfast sequence when Ava is dosed for Oral
- Update passive content for “Mommy Bride” MCSX ending
- Add “Dakota’s Musing” random event
- Add alternative wakeup events when Ava’s dosed to be your lover
- Add option to request wakeup method on Ava’s “lover” route
- Added Ava’s “Maid Massage” event to non-futa maid route
- Added “Playing Hooky” event if Ava’s dosed for threesomes with Dakota. Will trigger on occasion when leaving for work
- Added new ISS routing to start events from room when on Tightest Family ending
- New random event: Ava’s Movie Night
- New random event: Peeping Neighbor
- New random event: Risky Business
- New night event: A Little Privacy?
- You can now toggle autosave from the sidebar, potentially speeding up gameplay
- Ava’s “Sell to Company” MCSX ending will now also trigger if you’ve dosed Ava to be an escort
- Fixed formatting errors in several scenes
- Fixed several broken flag checks
- Fixed several macro errors
- Fixed typo in surname pool
- Fixed issue preventing Tasha from resetting after resetting John’s Dom route
- Fixed issue with Ava’s “Wedding Night” event not flowing correctly
- Fixed issue with events being incorrectly added to active event database
- Fixed broken profile images
- Fixed consistency issues with Dakota’s living room event with her friend
- Fixed cooldown issue preventing certain scenes from playing out during Ava’s “Morning Coffee” event
- Fixed issue causing Ava’s “Sell to Company” ending to not trigger with the correct timing
- Fixed issue potentially removing MC’s ability to not wear underwear
- Dialogue updated for Ava’s ISS on “Ava’s Bride” ending
- Ava’s “Broken Home” ending should now route correctly
- Ava’s “Ava’s Bride” ending should now still trigger the “Clothing Break” event
- Added failsafe to Christmas event to prevent possible broken passage
- The CMD1 “Lenny” scene will no longer trigger in Free Play mode
- Free Play mode now correctly unlocks the hair growth enhancement serum
- Fixed location error for Dakota
- Fixed ISS flow issue for Sophie
- Fixed broken images during morning events
- Fixed broken artwork call for Tasha event
- Fixed issue that would cause coworkers not to acknowledge MC transformations
- Fixed dialogue flow for Penny’s ISS event
- Fixed various formatting errors
- Fixed AvaMaid events not unlocking correctly
- Fixed Kagney’s broken display in Character menu
- Fixed commentPenis widget
- Fixed Ava-related pregnancy discrepancies
- Fixed event flow for Dakota’s Friend event
- Fixed dialogue flow for Dakota room sex event
- Fixed gender recognition in “May the Best Win” event
- Fixed Julia’s outfit not properly updating after BMB1 dose
- (local) – Fixed imgKagney.js and imgElsa.js not being imported into game
When will the 5.1 version be updated?
The backer’s release is/was today 07/07/22.
The public release is usually a week or 2 later.
is there content for chris and will we be able to transform him like john
Would be a good addition to be able to slowly transform the other co workers or stepsister/mother into fully functional males
Just wanted to say that this game is super fun and I enjoy playing it a lot. Just wondering is their going to be a roadmap of everyone’s dosage routes one day because I know the point of the game is to explore and find the paths on your own but sometimes I just want to know which route I’m going down. Just thought I would ask.
I’d like to know why my comment was removed. I had a perfectly legitimate question about the MCSX serum so I will ask again. how do you obtain it?
never mind. I actually found my post. my apologies.
MCSX should unlock after February 1st after finishing Chapter 4. You’ll also need to fully upgrade the lab.
so that means free play mode, yes?
By fully upgrade do you mean the lab itself or the mcs yields too? I feel like I’m missing just one thing to trigger it lol.
just the laboratory. don’t worry about the yields. they’ll bankrupt you if you increase them.
do I have to get a note from Penny as well?
How do I get Ava to marriage